Top BIM Collaborate Features
Store, manage, and review all project documentation in a common data environment
Share design packages, analyze changes on models, assign issues, and track project progress
Put BIM coordination and collaboration into the hands of the entire project team to accelerate reviews and identify and resolve clashes earlier.
Data & Analytics
Providing centralized access to data & analytics allows project teams to gain a deeper understanding of project performance, prioritized daily activities, and root causes.
BIM Collaborate & BIM Collaborate Pro
BIM Collaborate – For teams that review design work, give feedback, and coordinate models.
BIM Collaborate Pro – For teams that need to co-author in Revit, Civil 3D, or Plant 3D and manage data exchange.
BIM Collaborate is cloud-based design collaboration and coordination software that connects AEC teams, helping you execute on design intent and deliver high-quality constructible models on a single platform.
BIM Collaborate Pro
For design teams, BIM Collaborate Pro, formerly known as BIM 360 Design, adds cloud collaboration capabilities for model co-authoring (includes Revit Cloud Worksharing, Collaboration for Civil 3D, and Collaboration for Plant 3D).
- Cloud-based document management: Simplify access to relevant 2D sheets, 3D models, and office files in a common data environment.
- Account and project administration: Set up and manage teams in one place, with full view of access and permissions across projects.
- Project timeline: Exchange data between teams in design packages, tracking progress for all disciplines with dates and contents.
- Managed trust workflow: Control the real-time data your designers and consultants have access to, to manage complexity, avoid miscommunication, and reduce rework.
- Document approvals and version control: Ensure the project team is always working off of the latest models with automated version control.
- Change analysis: Understand how published changes from other teams impact ongoing work, within context of the full project model.
- Version compare: View added, removed, or modified elements between versions by disciplines affected and modification type, in any web browser.
- Aggregated model view: Contextually navigate between 2D sheets and 3D views with pan, orbit, walk, and more.
- Automated clash detection: Upload models to automatically detect clashes, viewing results in an intuitive clash matrix.
- For a full list of features, please click on the “See the full comparison matrix” below.
BIM Collaborate Pro
- See full list of BIM Collaborate features and capabilities in left column, including document management, project timeline, managed trust workflow and more.
- Revit cloud worksharing: Collaborate in real-time with contributors across teams, disciplines, and time zones using cloud-based Revit worksharing. Check out Revit elements or families as you normally would, then sync with central or publish to the cloud for faster co-creation on a central platform.
- Collaboration for Civil 3D: Create, edit, and reference Civil 3D files, data shortcuts, and xrefs across teams, companies, and time zones in the cloud. Use familiar workflows via a Desktop Connector-enabled connected drive.
- Collaboration for Plant 3D: Securely share AutoCAD Plant 3D files across teams, companies, and time zones. Centrally organize projects, view changes in a web browser, and maintain compliance requirements.
- When using cloud co-authoring services Revit Cloud Worksharing, Collaboration for Civil 3D, and Collaboration for AutoCAD Plant 3D:
- Projects on BIM 360 will support Revit 2018.3 or later, Civil 3D 2020.2 or later, and AutoCAD Plant 3D 2021 or later.
- Projects on the unified platform will support Revit 2018.3 or later, Civil 3D 2020.5.1 or later, and AutoCAD Plant 3D 2021 or later.