- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 07 - 09 Jul 2020
- Time: All Day
Autodesk AutoCAD Fundamentals
The AutoCAD®/AutoCAD LT®: Fundamentals student guide is designed for those using AutoCAD® or AutoCAD LT® with a Windows operating system. This student guide is not designed for the AutoCAD for Mac software.
The objective of AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT: Fundamentals is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software.
Part 1: covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are introduced throughout the student guide. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the most essential tools and concepts, such as:
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
Part 2: continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the software. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learning how to create blocks, and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template. You learn skills such as:
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.
This student guide refers to both the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT software as the AutoCAD software. All topics, including features and commands, relate to both the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT software unless specifically noted otherwise.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- A working knowledge of your operating system.
Booking Enquirers : Info@bakerbaynes.com
- 8:00 - 17:00
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD Fundamentals