- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 11 - 13 Aug 2020
- Time: All Day
Autodesk Inventor Advanced
Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part and Assembly Modeling
Autodesk Inventor Advanced Assembly Modeling
You begin by focusing on the Top-Down Design workflow. You learn how tools are used to achieve this workflow using Derive, Multi-Body Design, and Layouts. Other topics include model simplification tools, Positional and Level of Detail Representations, iMates and iAssemblies, Frame Generator, Design Accelerator, and file management and duplication techniques. A chapter has also been included about the Autodesk® Inventor® Studio to teach you how to render, produce, and animate realistic images.
- Applying motion to existing assembly constraints using Motion and Transitional Constraints.
- Introduction of the Top-Down Design technique for creating assemblies and its components.
- Tools for Top-Down Design, such as associative links, adaptive parts, multi-body and layout design, derived components, and skeleton models.
- Creating Positional Representations to review motion, evaluate the position of assembly components, or document an assembly in a drawing.
- Using Shrinkwrap and other model simplification tools to create a part model that represents an overall assembly.
- Creating Level of Detail Representations to reduce the clutter of large assemblies, reduce retrieval times, and substituting models.
- Using the Design Accelerator to easily insert standard and customizable components and features into your model.
- Creating rendered realistic images and animations of parts and assemblies using Autodesk Inventor Studio and the Video Producer.
- Using iMates and iAssemblies to work efficiently with assemblies.
- Using the Frame Generator to create structural members.
- Using pattern, mirror, and copy techniques to duplicate components in an assembly.
- Working with weldments.
- Link and drive parameters to and from a spreadsheet. You also learn to custom format and create expressions in a parameter.
Prerequisites: The class assumes mastery of Autodesk Inventor basics as taught in Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling. Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling knowledge is recommended. The use of Microsoft Excel is required for this training course.
Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling
Autodesk Inventor: The goal of this guide is to build on the skills acquired in the Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling training by taking students to a higher level of productivity when designing part models using the Autodesk Inventor software. In this training, the student considers various approaches to part design. Specific advanced part modeling techniques covered include multi-body design, advanced lofts, advanced sweeps, coils, generative shape design, surface modeling, and Freeform modeling. Material aimed at increasing efficiency includes: iFeatures for frequently used design elements, iParts for similar designs, and how to work with imported data. The guide also covers some miscellaneous drawing tools such as custom sketches symbols, working with title blocks and borders, and documenting iParts.
- Advanced model appearance options
- 2D and 3D sketching techniques
- Multi-body part modeling
- Advanced geometry creation tools (work features, area lofts, sweeps, and coils)
- Analysis tools
- Generative shape design using Shape Generator
- Creating and editing basic surfaces, importing surfaces, and surface repair tools
- iFeatures and iParts
- Importing data from other CAD systems and making edits.
- Working with AutoCAD DWG files.
- Freeform modeling
- Emboss and Decal features
- Advanced Drawing tools (iPart tables, surfaces in drawing views, and custom sketched symbols)
- Adding notes with the Engineer’s Notebook
Prerequisites: The material assumes a mastery of Autodesk Inventor basics as taught in Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling. Students should know how to create and edit parts, use work features, create and annotate drawing views, etc. The use of Microsoft Excel is required for this training course
Booking Enquiries: email@example.com
- Autodesk Inventor Advanced