- Shuaib YunosSenior BIM Technical Specialist: Civil Infrastructure & Mining
I love design, infrastructure & technology. I am at the technological heartbeat of the design process, advocating and implementing design technologies to create intelligent, innovative & sustainable design solutions in the fields of Civil Infrastructure, GIS and the Built environment.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 27 May 2022
- Time: 5:00 am - 6:30 am
BIM for Infrastructure Development Part 6: Design Visualisation
Baker Baynes Presents:
BIM for Civil Infrastructure Development – Part 6: Design Visualisation
This 6 part webinar series has been focused on using BIM technologies for various components of Civil Infrastructure Design. This series has been demonstrating this by incorporating BIM technologies to create core civil infrastructure for a residential development, with part 6 concluding this amazing series looking at design visualisation.
After this Webinar, you will know how to:
– Import Civil Design from Civil 3D to Infraworks
– Incorporate Objects Created In Autodesk Formit To Your Infraworks Model
– Add Additional Visual Model Elements in Infraworks
– Use the visualisation options available to you in the AEC Collection
Who Should Attend?
– Owners/Shareholders of Civil Consulting Companies
– Consulting & Construction Companies
– Municipalities & Municipal Engineering Professionals
– Directors/Technical Directors of Civil Design Teams
– Civil Design Engineers & Draughtspersons
– Property developers, Contractors & Other
– Professionals in the AEC Industry