- Ajay GangadharanManufacturing & Process Plant Specialist
I am passionate about finding real digital transformation solutions for the Manufacturing and Process Plant industries. Supported with over a decade of experience in design and engineering, my application of technology to solve Design, Product Lifecycle Management and Data Management problems and sharing what I have learned over the years, is one of the most satisfying aspects of my role.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 09 Jun 2023
- Time: 6:30 am - 9:30 am
Boost Your Productivity with Better Design to Machining Workflows
During the live event, we will showcase how to streamline the design-to-manufacturing workflow using Fusion 360. Starting with a 3D design in Fusion 360, we will generate toolpaths and G-code for the milling machine using the Fusion 360 Machining Extension. We will then machine the design live, demonstrating the challenges and opportunities that arise in the process, and how to optimize designs for manufacturing. Finally, we will take the machined mould to the vacuum moulding machine to create a physical part. By following this structured workflow, we can improve productivity, reduce time to market, and create better products that meet customer needs.
– How to generate toolpaths and G-code for CNC machines using Fusion Machining Extension
– Learn about powerful workflows to streamline the machining process and improve efficiency
– Experience Live machining and demonstrations that will provide valuable insights into the challenges that arise in the process, helping you optimize your designs for manufacturing.
Who should attend?
Anyone with manufacturing equipment who would like to learn about the workflow.