- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 05 - 07 Apr 2022
- Time: 2:00 am - 9:00 am
Revit Architecture Fundamentals
Autodesk® Revit® software is a powerful Building Information Modelling (BIM) program that works the way architects think and it is known to the preferred BIM software for architecture and engineering. The program streamlines the design process using a central 3D model, where changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets.
The objective of the fundamentals course is to enable you to create a full 3D architectural project model, including walls, doors, windows, components, floors, ceilings, roofs, and stairs, using the basic tools that most architectural users need. This includes how to navigate the user interface and use the basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. The final part of the course focuses on creating construction documents.
• Understanding the purpose of BIM and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
• Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
• Working with the basic sketching and modifying tools.
• Review Revit file worksharing, terminology, and workflow.
• Linking CAD and Revit files as the basis of a project.
• Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
• Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
• Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
• Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
• Modeling stairs, railings, and ramps.
• Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
• Creating details