- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 28 May 2021
- Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Revit Materials 101
Revit Materials is an essential component for Architectural Designers, especially Interior, therefore organizing and documenting them is an important task. This entails establishing collections of materials, defining material properties and assets, understanding the products being specified and their cost, options available, and much more.
This webinar will take a deep dive into Revit Materials as a way to enhance your BIM model, and how you are able to manage most of the aforementioned tasks within the BIM database.
– Basic Revit knowledge and software experience
– Get a detailed view of Revit Materials.
– Learn how to create, manage, and use Materials in Revit.
– Look at Materials as “containers” of information allowing you to define and keep track of graphical, appearance, thermal and physical assets.
– Learn more about creating Custom Material Parameters
– Practical examples of applying Material concepts to your BIM model.
Who Should Attend?
Interior Designers & Architects