- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 30 Jul 2021
- Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Revit Phases Deep Dive
Many projects proceed in phases, each representing a distinct period in the life of the project. In Autodesk Revit, you can track the phase in which views or elements are created or demolished. Keen to see how? Then register to attend this webinar where we will be showing how to use phases in Revit, setting them up, demolishing items, how to use phase filters, and some best practices tips & tricks to help you make the most of this feature!
Attendees should preferably already be Revit users and have basic experience on Revit modelling.
– Best Practices when working with Phases
– Setting up phases
– How to demolish elements
– Creating temporary elements
– Using Phase Filters and Graphic Overrides
– Tips to upskill on Revit Phases
Who should attend?