- Shuaib YunosSenior BIM Technical Specialist: Civil Infrastructure & Mining
I love design, infrastructure & technology. I am at the technological heartbeat of the design process, advocating and implementing design technologies to create intelligent, innovative & sustainable design solutions in the fields of Civil Infrastructure, GIS and the Built environment.
- Yeslyn PillayBIM Technical Specialist - Civil Infrastructure
Qualified as a Civil Engineer with experience in Structural Engineering and Project Management, Yeslyn considers himself a proactive, responsible, and result-oriented professional. Having a natural curiosity for structures, his passion led to him completing a Civil engineering degree at Durban University of Technology. Yeslyn is a dedicated, hardworking, and ambitious individual who is motivated by the desire to succeed and pass on his knowledge to help our clients in their digital transformation journeys.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 22 Jun 2023
- Time: 3:00 am - 5:30 am
Smarter Reality Capture Workflows with Scan To BIM
Join Baker Baynes for a morning of all things Scan to BIM, including a showcase of the Leica BLK 360, Data Processing with Leica Cyclone and Autodesk ReCAP, the automation of Scan-to-BIM workflows and the scanning of a model in Autodesk Revit.
- Workflow Overview & Use Cases
- Unlocking Reality Capture for More Accurate As-builts
- Smarter Data Processing
- Automation of Scan to BIM Workflows
- Scan to Model Conversion
- Autodesk AEC Collection (Navisworks, Recap, Revit)
- Leica (BLK & Cyclone)
- ClearEdge Edgewise