- Timezone: Africa/Johannesburg
- Date: 23 Oct 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Autodesk BIM360 Cloud Connect Part 2: Managing your common data environment in accordance with ISO 19650
For many years there have been several different BIM Standards, common data environments, and guidelines on managing vast amounts of information on Building & Infrastructure projects. The ISO 19650 standard is an international standard for managing information over the whole life cycle of a built asset using building information modeling (BIM). And to debunk, break-down, and dissect what an ISO standard means for BIM Professionals, we have invited Autodesk Infrastructure Industry Engagement Lead for EMEA, and British Standards Committee Member, Marek Suchocki to join us in Part 2 of our BIM Cloud Connect Event Series.
Led by Baker Baynes Director of Professional Services, Jani Viljoen, this thought-provoking session will follow up from our first BIM 360 Cloud Connect Event and we will take a deeper look at how you can align your common data environment with ISO 19650 standards.
Topics Will Include:
- Summary of Part 1 Cloud Connect Customer feedback
- Introduction to BIM standards
- Overview of ISO 19650 Series
- Common data environment (BIM 360) according to ISO 19560
- Implementation of Autodesk BIM 360 best practices