Keep Revit file healthy by following below things
1. Audit file regularly,
2. Working on latest Revit Build,
3. Clean temporary files regularly,
4. Avoid linking/importing CAD(dwg/dgn) data. See more details here on importing CAD.
5. Reduce warnings
6. Reduce use of Third Party application.
7. Avoid importing complex geometry.
In Worksharing environment,
1. Create new local file regularly.
2. While saving use Compact Central Model,
3. On Collaboration for Revit, if you are getting errors, clear corrupt & damage model from the system,
Further, you can go through the journal file to locate the issues, here is the information on how to read the journal file.
Also, read the Autodesk Knowledge Network article on What causes data corruption