How To Guide: Download And Update Software
Some of you may be unsure as to where to and how to download and/or update your Autodesk software. Here are some simple steps to help you along your way to designing and making a better world.
Follow these easy steps!
- Sign in to your Autodesk Account using Google Chrome to access all products and services via this URL: https://manage.autodesk.com
- Enter your email address and password to access portal when prompted
- To access all recently purchased Autodesk products click the ‘All Products & Services’ Tab located on the left side of the portal.
- To download the products, click ‘View downloads’ on the right-hand side next to the product the user would prefer to download.
- You can now select your preferred Version; Platform and Language before selecting which installation type you’d like to select:
- Browser Download (recommended)
- Click on ‘Browser download’ and download status will appear on the bottom left corner
- Click on ‘Install‘ to complete the installation
- After installation ‘Run’ the program to activate the download
- Select your licence type
1. Single-user OR
10. A single-user licence will require a login to access, multi-user licenses will require a network license file.